P-IDS proactively identifies incidents in healthcare data and allows users to visually study trends from both the person and residential perspectives. Incidents can be detected, monitored, and matched against mandatory reports, and algorithmically prioritized for potential abuse or neglect.
Pulselight uses claims+™ any data you already have to protect those most vulnerable by:
- Proactively detecting incidents of injury, illness or death for at-risk populations in various settings:
- Developmentally disabled in group homes
- Elderly or disabled in nursing homes
- Foster children in group homes
- At-risk members in-home care settings
- Quickly detecting those in need of help, and facilities with evidence of abuse or neglect
- Making use of diagnosis-based incident categories to understand patterns better
- Ending the reliance on voluntary incident reports as your only means of detecting danger
The P-IDS includes four unique proprietary components:
- The Pulselight hosting data environment, including a secure co-located data center, hosting hardware and software equipment, and data management services,
- The Torch Detection Platform™ that includes data curation, fusion, analytics, trending and detection algorithms,
- The Torch Detector™ interface, which users can access through any web-based device from any location, and
- Torch Detector Team™ services for organizing all data sources for the P-IDS tools (“curation”) and building Detector interfaces to match state-specific policies and definitions (“configuration”).